Thursday 22 October 2009

Another Evening!

Thursday 10:20 p.m.
Tomorrow will be a great day! Today has been alright, but it wasn't really supposed to be any better than that. You can't smoke dope with tobacco for over a fortnight and then expect happy, happy days when you stop.

The reason why the withdrawals this time have been surprisingly light is because I haven't had murderous intrusive thoughts, or anything like that. Just not feeling great. Although I try not to believe in thoughts, I have to put up with them just like everybody else and I usually have a harder time than I've been having. Maybe this is because there is nobody around, or because I've been meditating almost non-stop.

I put on the telly this evening and put the sound down, watching Celtic playing Hamburg, doing vase breathing throughout. I know I've said this before, but sometimes I can't hold my breath for very long. Tonight I was struggling to hold it for thirty seconds (the seconds are on the match time thing on the telly!)when usually I'd expect to be able to hold my breath for a minute or more.

It's said that the "winds" can only enter the central channel when you are holding the breath, or when your lungs are empty and you're holding off taking a breath at this point.

But maybe you can't hold your breath for long like tonight because you don't need to. Anyway, there was plenty of heat tonight, or warmth.

Wait till you really get the heat, Hotboy! Wait till you're standing on one leg half way up the Himalayas! That'll be heat!!

How many lifetimes will I need the way things are going, Jack? Hundreds, Hotboy. Fung hundreds! Doesn't matter. You're putting in the time. You haven't even got to the dark night of the soul yet. But you're on the path. The main thing is to be on the path.

I'm up to page 77 of the re-write. There are 182 pages. I had a good idea today as well. Hardly doing any work on this book, but rattling through it anyway.

Question Time has just come on the telly. It has, controversially, Nick Griffin on it, the BNP leader.

Time to get out of this country, Jack. A million little Englanders voted for this currant. The only problem with that, Hotboy, is that if we leave the little Englanders they really will turn fascist and having a fascist state just on your southern border might become a bit tricky. Basturns! The BBC should not have done this. Their arguments are spurious. The led the Ten O Clock News with this story, which they caused to occur.

Started drinking beer at quarter past ten. I whip myself a bit, but I won't whip myself to death! Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss! Oh, ra bliss!

Nick Griffin is doing wonderfully well. The show is all about him. Apart from being a fascist currant basturn, he's doing just what David Cameron is doing as leader of the Tories. A bit of rebranding. Scrape the top layer off and what do you get? Stupid, fascist basturns!!

4 comments:

rob said...

If Celtic were doing vase breathing throughout, maybe that's why they lost.

Can you hold for a minute on the outbreath?

Just out of interest I held my breath just now for 55 seconds, and could have managed a minute if I was competitive and didn't mind perhaps passing out. Perhaps more if I hadn't been typing.

There was a Nick Griffin Question Time sound grab on the BBC World Service.

PS - I didn't realise the BBC's arguments are spurious.

Hotboy said...

Albert? My lungs are knackered from smoking all my life. The BBC said they had to be impartial. Why don't they allow paedophiles a kid's tv show then? The breath holding record is eleven minutes I think, by the way. Hotboy

rob said...

You're right, if there was a paedo political party they'd have to.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Was the whole thing not a cynical ploy? They trebled their audience. The court said the constitution of the party was illegal anyway because they wouldn't let in any brown or black folk. Hotboy