Sunday 25 October 2009

More than Half Way!

Sunday 9:40 p.m.
It's been boosted, well boosted. At the end of the day that's all that matters. I've also had a great rest.

The Domestic Bliss returns on Thursday so now I'm in phase two. Phase one, which was last week, involved giving everything up and trying not to do anything at all. You win some, you lose some. I've been on the joints since yesterday evening, but I'll be out of soapbar after tonight. A wee holiday. Tomorrow I go to the jobbie and on Tuesday the wonderful children come back.

I've no idea what I'm doing or what's going on with this juju. But there have been some soaring heights, some great vistas of bliss over the last week. Also, a bit of a struggle with Mr Hyde.

Are not Mr Hyde and Dr Jekyll the same joe, Hotboy? Unfortunately, yes, Jack! Do you think I should be nice to Mr Hyde, Jack? It depends if you're Mr Hyde right now and not Dr Jekyll.

If you can get an observation on the thoughts so that the thoughts don't belong to anyone, and are just thoughts, arising, abiding, declining due to causes and conditions outside themselves.Then it might not matter what kind of thoughts you're having, at least not so much. They are just thoughts then. Stupid, lying basturns almost every one.

You should try being moi, so you should. If nothing else, you'd get to surf the oceans of bliss. Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss!

In phase two, I will attempt to be comfortable in my skin!

11:00 p.m.
Craving and clinging. Is this progress? Someone, yowling in the desolation of boblessness, phoned me up last night and I gave away half of the pizza. I couldn't have done this last year due to being a very mean person. But I had learned how to do this from this very person yowling away there. And it seemed very easy and apposite. If this is not progress, at least it has to be better. Of course, altruism is as selfish as you can get.

2 comments:

rob said...

Altruism, there's an idea. Let me know if it helps and I might give it a try.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Compassion and altruism are aspects of the Medicine Buddha. If you can turn into one, they'll let you off work and soon you won't be in a straightjacket. Hotboy