Thursday 22 October 2009

Another Afternoon!





Thursday 4:15 p.m.
Cancelled Bellshill for tomorrow and went to the Botanics this afternoon. The mobile phone camera doesn't really do the colours justice. I'd just sat down in the secret garden when a guide brought in twenty teenagers to stand in front of me. You've got to laugh.

I do find myself clenching my teeth and fists a bit. It's my own fault. Never again will I buy fags for joints, at least not till Saturday! I was hoping to feel wonderful by tomorrow, but I started later with the purification this week than I was expecting. Still, when you think of what you could have ...

4 comments:

rob said...

Coincidentally, one of the teens has a buddhoid shoulder bag.

The colours in the other pics are superb right enough. A maple perhaps.

rob said...

Another coincidence - I myself have been afflicted with the jaw clenching too. I blame the gym work - what's the point of growing muscles when they'll just want to do some punching.

Hotboy said...

Albert? The Botanics are a real treat at the moment! The trouble downunder is you don't have proper seasons! Hotboy

rob said...

We have the good seasons and leave the rest to places that deserve them.