Wednesday 7 October 2009

Wednesday Afternoon

Wednesday 4:36 p.m.
Unusually for me, I didn't make it to the allotment this afternoon. I may still go. The problem was the bliss. I'd been having a wee lie down after a few apres jobbie joints. Dozed, but when I got up to go to the allotment, I felt almost heavy with the bliss. I thought: I'll have a wee preliminary sit down in the lobby before I go. One and a half hours later, here I am.

And what shall we do, Jack, when the bliss like a great ocean wave comes in with such amazingness attached? What can you do, Hotboy, but do the bliss. Do the bliss.

Last year at this time .... it's going so fast. I feel as if I'm helping something instead of doing something. The last couple of weeks have seen such a change! Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss.

Hello, Ms Jansen from Belgium! Thanks for sticking with this blog although it is mostly rubbish. It is for such a you that I'm going to keep it going since it might be doing you some good. I do not like being unable to describe the bliss.

1 comment:

albert said...

It is indeed going faster and faster. We'll all be deid soon. Falling over the side of the escalator of life. Everybody just get stoned.