Monday 26 October 2009

Meditation and Madness!

Monday 8 p.m.
I was reading today all about folk who started meditating and then went mad. It seems that lots of foreign embassies in India have employed shrinks to sedate then send the loonies packing back to whatever country they came from. It hasn't worked for me. I've been trying to go mad for ages.

Dr Jack! Dr Jack! Help me please! Just lie down on the couch, Hotboy, and tell me what the problem is. Dr Jack, I've been developing this sheath inside outside my body and I've managed to connect it somehow to the air outside so that when I do vase breathing, sometimes I can get completely out of my face on air. Also, I'm trying to convince myself that I'm a deity and there's another one out there who looks just like me and says he is me. What do you think I should do, Dr Jack? Just don't tell anyone, Hotboy. If you don't tell anyone, how are they to know? Mum's the word!

I had a huge piece of pizza on Saturday night and by the end of Sunday I had none. This made the tired part of the early evening not so good, but I'm glad I got rid of the pizza as I wasn't ready not to smoke it with tobacco, the bane of my life.

Be nice when the Domestic Bliss gets home on Thursday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

Sheaths inside outside your body, connecting it somehow to the air outside, getting completely out of your face on air, convincing yourself that you're a deity...

You're right! No one could ever accuse you of going mad.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! It takes one to know one! Gies some drugs! Gies some drink! You can't bounce up and down on my candlelight, so just gies something else. Not many folk have tried this by the way!? I'm waiting for the resolution. Only the folk who have passed the acid test should apply for further and further. Of course, it must be evolutionary. That is, the flatheids are all funged! And them that dies will be the lucky ones! Hope this helps. Hotboy

onan the bavarian said...

Re being nice on Thursday, shouldn't you start with something easier?

Hotboy said...

Albert? Being nice in the past might be easier than been nice in the present or future. Hotboy