Friday 2 October 2009

Bathtime with the Blissheid On!





Friday 11:20 p.m.
All the photies are from the allotment, but the last one wasn't taken on Wednesday.

I donned the Beer Monster Reduction Vehicle tonight and did a yogic jumpings and shadow boxing routine, the six threes. Then I went into the bath. No cannybliss yogurts beforehand this time.

Never has there been such wonderful bliss in the bath before!! Even the bliss in the bath has moved on! I must say that the bliss in the bath is the most fabulous side effect from doing the juju of jujus, the great vajrayana. It was all over me tonight. Everywhere was the bliss. Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss!

5 comments:

albert said...

Blue skies in Jockoland. Are you using photoshop?

I found the only problem with blissing in the bath was one's pater might come in expectedly.

Hotboy said...

Albert? The climate in this country is great. Temperate. Can't think why you left, apart from the charges pending. Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

The first snap is surely of some stumps, up against the window.

Mild touch of malaria, here. Only mild, thankfully. And to think that a child dies of malaria every minute, in Africa.

MM III

albert said...

I get it now! You're challenging your readership to guess which day the last photie was taken on. I'll say Sunday. Do I get the prize?

Hotboy said...

Albert? Nil points! Hotboy