Saturday 24 October 2009

The Pizzaman Cometh!

Saturday 1:00 p.m.
After the recent ventings and carpings and moanings on this blog - usually after a couple of home brews late on - I think it's time to tell the spam robots about the bliss!

Spoke to a joe once who'd done a three year retreat. Said all the difficulties and hardships were worth it for the bliss. Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss!

I meditated for a couple of hours this morning and it's never ever been as wonderful as that! I wanted to get into this juju and be able to raise inner heat one time so I could think of myself as being a proper practitioner. I don't know if I can call myself one yet, but I am getting there. When the hassles are long forgotten, I'll still have the bliss. Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss!

The credit card pizza should arrive about five. I deserve a wee break, so I do!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

Yes, you need a break. You've been hard at it for some time now.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! So I have and so I do! Hotboy

rob said...

I've forgotten what drug pizza is code for, but I'm sure you enjoyed it.

Hotboy said...

Albert? The cannybliss and the drink is enough for moi! Hotboy