Tuesday 4 August 2009




Tuesday 10:30 p.m.
Under the tent was a mole hatch. Then the superhighways for moley travel embedded in the thick grass clumps. The buddhas and the bodhisattvas got the mole to tell me to get to fung! I've been butted by a mole, Jack. Not a lot of people can say that, you know.

I've never felt so fabulous coming back from the Samye Ling! I lay in the bath. Bliss everywhere! I lay on the bed. What wonderful luxuriance! I couldn't believe the bliss. I checked to make sure I was still breathing. Yes, I was! Took a wee vase breath lying down and ... oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss!

As I was sitting at the edge of the allotment, I knew I was in a different mindscape. I was fantastic to be sitting up there and doing the vase breathing. A total knockout! Every aspect seems enhanced! How can I lose when every vase breath is a winner? I'm going to have a wonderful couple of days enjoying the allotment. What a fortunate creature I am, I am! What a fortunate creature I am!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

I believe that this mp3 file is of blissed out Finnish wolves.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! They are om -ing, aren't they? Hotboy

albert said...

I say! My colleagues in the Arts Department tell me your first pic shows classic compostional flair, employing the rule-of-thirds and some other stuff I don't understand but you might. This is encouraging.

albert said...

PS - I have to spend the entire day with DWMN. My one and only day off until the day after tomorrow!

Hotboy said...

Albert? You can ask Dances With Men Now for some beauty tips. Get dressed up, go shopping, have a coffee. What larks! Hotboy

onan the bavarian said...

Aye, we did get up to some (geriatric) high jinks