Sunday 2 August 2009

Samye Third Day Night

9:19 p.m.
After the gong bashers left and the temple was all for moi, it was pure sweeties tonight, so it was. Despite being still lousy at the visualisations of the channels, symbols and all, I really am getting tons of bliss from these meditations.

This was after thinking today that I might get home early; wondering if I wasn't committing too much of myself and my time to this juju, etc.

None of this is entirely easy of course. You have to get fed fab meals and share a space with some spiritual giants, some of whom are playing weird ethnic music for you and doing some great chanting. Murder so it is! I can't wait till I get to the pub in Skye next week.

I'll be sitting in the corner with my eyes rolling about in my head, in a full lotus of course, while Brian Wilson and Landfill Jim hand out the fliers to the local gurls. HUMP A LIVING SAINT. PURELY FOR RELIGIOUS REASONS OF COURSE. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN GONG.

I think I'm getting over tired again, Jack. Time to head off for the sleeping bag for a luxurious night's kip. I must be off my head!

2 comments:

onan the bavarian said...

"wondering if I wasn't committing too much of myself and my time to this juju" I say! What are you saying?

Hotboy said...

Albert? Losing heart, I'd say! Hotboy p.s. due to exhaustion!