Monday 29 September 2008

Three Wheels on My Wagon

Monday
Between falling off the wagon on Saturday afternoon and falling off again when Poisonous came round for a visit, I had the most excellent meditations! The symbols became much clearer and bright. You get this wonderful feeling when it seems things are opening up into another place.

I must have put in about 25 hours plus between leaving work on Tuesday and coming in today. Wednesday and Thursday were wonderful for the bliss. Yesterday, I meditated all day in the hut, but the vase breathing really started working in the meditations last night when it was growing dark. The evening is usually when it works best for me.

Were there explosions of the bliss then, Hotboy? Yes, Jack, at one point last night it was almost exploding with bliss on the outbreath. Of course, this is suffering too, Jack. Terrible times from the suffering of change and the sheer instability of the bliss within the explosions of the bliss. Awful, so it was. How I managed to get through that, I don't know.

The Ratman cometh! I mentioned the visit from the rat in the hut last week to a fellow allotmenteer. The Ratman cometh! You should always keep your mouth shut. Some day I'll be sitting in the hut and the Ratman will chap the door, complete with the grey cape and the Ratman symbol on the back. Fancy the council employing a Ratman. It seems he visits the allotments once a month.

2 comments:

rob said...

How Dickensian, a ratman! Over here we pioneering folk kill our own rats, in fact we have to slaughter everything ourselves, possums, slugs, you name it. The exercise helps keep the weight off.

Anonymous said...

I say!

Wilson O'Brien, our new gardener, reckons that rats taste just as good as mice.

MM III