Friday 19 September 2008

The Channels

Friday 10:20 p.m.
I've been meditating the evening away and now I'm going to drink three bottles of Erdinger and have two rolls with cheese and onions. I'm hungry since I've been trying to eat less due to being a fat basturn.

Ringu Tulku said it was easy enough to open up the channels. What does that mean, Jack? Beats me, Hotboy! Anyway, something is happening alright, but it takes generally about two hours of meditating. Something bigger and better is going on though. I think I'll have to hammer in with more vase breathing. There's a huge rigmarole I go through before I get near that usually. Hmmmm? Be a interesting morning tomorrow if I can get up to the hut early enough.

I could skip breakfast and just eat raspberries. There's hundreds of raspberries just now. Tons of them. I took tatties to the auld maw's today. You stick in the gardening fork and wonderful big tatties spill out. It's magic, so it is, Jack. Magic!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are serious about shedding weight, skipping breakfast is the worst thing you can do.

It will actually make you feel hungrier. Reverse your meals. Have a big breakfast, a medium lunch and a small supper.

I blissed out in my kayak last night for an hour and a half. It was much good indeed.

Anonymous said...

I say!

Cut out the rigmarolls, or at least don't butter them. That should help.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Marie: When I get really serious, I'll just stop drinking beer. After six months I'd look like a poster boy for Oxfam. Hotboy
Mingin'! Good idea! I'll cut out the rigmarolls and the mcguffins. The mcguffins are the worst! Hotboy p.s. the McGuffin is a Hitchcock device, but not as painful as yon umbrella device.

rob said...

I think there's one channel you've neglected to open. Need I say more? How do you think I got so skinny?

To balance the hemispheres, in my weight gain programme I'm trying to squeeze in an extra meal every day. A beer at 4pm with a whole packet of seaweed rice crackers helps work up an appetite for dinner. And tastes marvellous. A shame it's alcoholic.

Hotboy said...

Albert? If you want to become a fat basturn, you should try drinking beer with some beer in it. That would help. Hotboy