Saturday 20 September 2008

And Mellow Fruitfulness

Saturday 7:26 p.m.
Did my six three minute rounds of shadow boxing in the full Beer Monster Reduction Vehicle just then and lost about three pounds of sweat. My form wasn't bad. I seem to have lost a couple of pounds over the last fortnight, but have been unable to stick with the bought bread because it is fung awful.

I took seven or eight cabbages out of the allotment this morning and brought home a carton of raspberries as well.

My meditations are just going brilliantly and I'm trying not to be concerned that my visualisations are so poor. Tsongkhapa says if you haven't got the three channels clearly marked in then you're going to hell, but I hope he was only having a laugh. Imagine what it must take to actually see these channels as if they were there when you went looking for them.

This time of the year is very good since it's is getting dark just now and I can go and meditate at this prime time right at the start of the evening. This I will do. Then I'll watch a programme done by Michael Woods about medieval stuff. I'm definitely a bit of a Michael Woods fan and have been since he was a young don doing programmes about saxon England. The Domestic Bliss is dozed off on the couch and I hope she stays like that for the next hour!!

8 comments:

rob said...

If you're planning to eat eight cabbages, give the DB your noise blockers. Do they make smell blockers?

Hotboy said...

Albert? What? Is this the calvinist toilet training checking in again? Brian Wilson and you should for a victim support group. The cabbages are frozen then dessicated and merged with everything else in the soup. Dearie me! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

Kha'bahje would really like to see a snap of your cabbages.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! It was the Dom Bliss who grew them under green net stuff. I stick to tatties and onions. Hotboy

♥Mary47♥ said...

Un caldo saluto dall'Italia, in specifico da Venezia, città unica al mondo!!

Hotboy said...

Mary: I've been in Venice! But I cannot speak Italian. Fortunately, my partner can and I will get her to tell me about you. How did you land upon this blog? Do you meditate, or are you unfortunate? For such things as you landing on this blog, are such things as blogging worthwhile. Hotboy

rob said...

I presume you dessicate the frozen cabbages with a hammer. Put it on youtube and you'll clean up, or at least attract some more people here.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Is that you again? I think there's about six folk hit this blog regularly. That's plenty! Also, I haven't got broadband and so I don't look at youtube. Hotboy