Thursday 25 September 2008

Jack and Moi!

Thursday 11:50 a.m.
Does this bloggy exist anywhere, Jack? Since you're a spam robot, I thought you might know this kind of stuff. Yes, Hotboy, this bloggy exists in your mind. I mean, anywhere else, Jack? I don't know. I suppose it might exist in a slightly humming cabinet somewhere with lots of wires coming out of it. Could you remove it in that case, Jack? Could you take out, say a disc, from this cabinet and the bloggy would be on that? Perhaps, Hotboy, but you'd probably have to go to a few cabinets and take out say a disc, or a chip, or something computery like that from each of them. Hmmmm?

Jack, I thought it might exist as a bunch of noughts and ones, or a group of electrons, or something like that. Well, as you know, Hotboy, at this end it exists as a stream of photons and the interpretation thereof.

So it doesn't really exist at all, Jack. I don't think you can say that, Hotboy. It obviously has an existence of some kind or we wouldn't be discussing it, but it probably doesn't exist the way you think it exists.

Now I remember. It doesn't exist in the manner of its appearance. Well done, Hotboy. That's for sure. Why are you going on about the bloggy? Well, Brian Wilson told me yesterday that most of the visitors to this bloggy are spam robots. I could have told you that, Hotboy! There might be a few Alien Creatures from Outer Space, but it's definitely mainly spam robots.

It seems that's why most of the visitors come here for zero seconds on the statscounter thingy. They're google spam robots. The bloggy appears on a google results page and is never clickied on. Hurrah! I thought the schoolgirls might be after me again.

Are the spam robots still following the Five Point Plan on How to Get Out Your Face on Air, Jack? Of course, Hotboy! Why is that, Jack? It's because they don't want to spend this existence as stupid flatheids stumblebumming around the place with their heads stuck up their backsides!

You're not supposed to use the F word, Jack! You can't call them flatheids, Hotboy, but I can call them what I like. Because they're too dumb to meditate and they'll never get the bliss! Oh, they'll never get the bliss! They'll never get the bliss! Ee Aye Adio, they'll never get the bliss!

What a great morning I've had!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your invisible friend is so much more interesting to talk to than mine.

I think we are all just a collective illusion. So you and Jack are no different from each other.

As to the reality of your blog. Well first you have to define real and not get tangled up in semantics.

Good luck, I'm pretty sure I'm not real. But that doesn't explain why I think I am sometimes.

Hotboy said...

Marie: Scintillating comment disappeared again, it seems. God knows what I'd written ... yes, I was getting a few wee psuedo realisations of emptiness yesterday morning vis a vis such as the bloggy. Hotboy

rob said...

Most helpful. Especially "it probably doesn't exist the way you think it exists", which I believe applies to everything, including this commenter. Including the debate. Will you be watching it?

Encouraging that you've been experiencing the realisations. I used to get them all the time on the canny bliss yoghurt at university. Apparently those were the days, but not in the way we think they were.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Is that you? Realisations of emptiness are a wee bit hard to explain, or describe. But it was very minor stuff. Still, it's only just after nine in the morning just now and the day is but a pup. Hotboy.