Sunday 13 September 2009

Sunny day






Sunday 11:20 a.m.
Glorious sunny day yesterday with brilliant meditations up the allotment. The picture with the joe in it was taken in Skye, which seems an awful long time ago.

10:40 p.m.
My meditations have been going very well; much progress. Between the meditations has been less well done due to the nicotine dragon once more stepping onto the stage. But there has been no nicotine consumed today. And I will get better. I'd like to thank everyone who looks at this blog from time to time. I will at some point be able to raise inner heat the way you should. I will get the four blisses, the blazing and dripping, the works. My mood has been a little off-centre recently, not helped by the volume of grief, sorrow, and lamentations being visited on the folk I've been encountering, but my mood is just my mood. May all sentient beings be happy!!!

5 comments:

Marie Rex said...

Great pics!

Hotboy said...

Marie! I do enjoy the mobile phone camera! Hotboy

rob said...

The photie joe is unrecognisable, presumably a cowboy.

One hopes the afflicted joes around you will be healed or else peacefully dispatched. Which reminds me, about that auntie job you took on - she's healthier than ever.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Glad to hear the holder of the nazi gold is keeping well. I don't believe in inherited wealth since I'm not going to inherit any. Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

Some of those Skye locals have little sense of dress, don't they?

MM III