Sunday 6 September 2009

Sunday Update!

Sunday 9:20 p.m.
Due to believing in lying basturn thoughts, I gave up giving up last night and had two bottles of home brew while watching Scotland actually beat someone at the footie. Then I bought fags tonight to have a few joints before going back to the jobbie tomorrow. Just a wee holiday, Jack. I'm not eating soapbar tonight and I will resume giving everything up again tomorrow.

"Three wheels on my wagon, but I'm still rolling along ... "

I did fifty of Mr Iyengar's yogic jumpings tonight, but the bliss came on so strongly in the bath that I got out to resume the sitting meditations. So I'm here to report to the spam robots and the Alien Creatures from Outer Space that the two weeks of comparative purifications have indeed produced the goods! Such bliss!! Feels terrific sitting here and closing my eyes occasionally. The whole thing has moved on. What a fortunate creature I am, I am! What a fortunate creature I am!!

2 comments:

Onan said...

Re closing the eyes occasionally, I tried that at a concert on Sunday, combined with the breaths and the earplugs. It was a slight help.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I'm afraid you're way too late for anything and might as well go for the cyanide capsule. Anyway, I've given up everything!! Hotboy