Wednesday 9 September 2009

Blogs

Wednesday 10:10 p.m.
What happens to blogs? I was writing my diary up in the hut today and I don't do that so much these days. This is partly because nothing much is happening because it's against my religion to do anything to agitate your mind. The story of my life recently has just been about the loads of bliss. But I enjoyed writing in this journal today and when I've filled it, I'll put it in a big case with a lot of other diaries and never look at it again. But I'll know where it is. So what happens to blogs then? Do they fall finally into the abyss over the edge of the blogosphere?

No jobbie till Monday. What a great time I'm going to have! Succumbing to the bliss. Awash in the bliss. Oh ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss!

5 comments:

Marie Rex said...

I think they all eventually end up in Data Heaven.

I went back a few years ago and burnt the diaries I'd kept when I was younger. I didn't want them found after I'd died. Too much nonsense and angst.

Hotboy said...

Marie! That sounds a bit drastic. I don't suppose mine are all that reflective. Mostly about getting drunk and such like, I should imagine.

albert said...

Hotters, what happens to your blog content is up to you. You can save it to your PC and then burn it to CD for posterity. Or trust Google, owners of Blogger, to keep it for ever, or at least until internet armageddon, after which everybody would probably be too busy to read bloggy stuff (apart from trouser blogs) anyway.

Hope that helps.

albert said...

Marie. I did that too a few years back, had a bit of a diary and letter burning fest. Sometimes I wish I hadn't, because there must have been joy in there amongst the angst. Fortunately, I kept the hotboy letters for blackmail purposes or for auctioning if he becomes famous.

Hotboy said...

Albert? The problem with the info revolution .... It would be good if everything lasted forever. Well, so they do! Hotboy