Thursday 10 September 2009

Diaries!


Thursday 11.52 a.m.
I spoke to a nun at the jobbie once and told her about the bliss, hoping that being a nun and praying a lot and whatnot she'd know about the bliss, or at least know someone else who was doing the bliss. She said she thought I was a very unusual person.

I am a very ordinary average joe. I thought maybe if I broadcast a bit about the bliss, then some folk would think that this was a good thing to go for. You'd think that getting some bliss into your life would be ... anyway, it seems I'm forever doomed to be surrounded by the big, hairless monkeys, the too dumb to meditate, the flatheids. So this blogging is actually just another addictive stupid waste of time.

I got the diaries out because there's nothing left to blog about. I might start blogging old diary entries. I'd like to find out when I started meditating. Anyway, if you'd like to pick a date, I'll go and look for it. They run from about 1968 till the present, but only intermittently.

What's the point of telling yous about the bliss? This morning I'm a wee bit crabbit since I've been smoking joints since Sunday and have to give that up today.

I'm going to see our friend who's in hospital with the MS today. Tomorrow, Bellshill. Saturday, flatheids maybe coming for dinner. Let's hope I get Sunday!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

"if you'd like to pick a date" - how about the occasion of your 40th birthday?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I'll look into that. Hotboy

albert said...

Good move hotters - giving up giving up blogging. My first suggestion for a date - anything from 71/72, the mid-Alma Mater years. It would help me with my current project, a happy-ending rewrite of Alma Mater.

Hotboy said...

Albert? That's a better date! Hotboy

rob said...

When I saw the photie, I feared you had rashly decided to bin the journals. Never a good idea. Look at me!

PS - it's walkies time here, but shouldn't you be blissing yourself to sleep?