Wednesday 30 July 2008

Happ

Wednesday 3:00 p.m.
This morning I wakened up feeling happy again. It's great that, so it is. I'm really enjoying this holiday.

Last night I went for a short run, took a cannibliss yogurt and lay in the bath for two hours. My favourite thing, apart from meditating, is lying in the bath. Being exhausted and getting stoned through the bliss is ... well, I won't go on because if you don't have access to the bliss, you'll never understand how great a time that could be!

For the purposes of this new bloggy, I've decided to call the sad basturns, excluding family members, who don't meditate UFOs, short for UnFortunateOnes. As far as I know, the Domestic Bliss hasn't got any UFOs pencilled in till a week tomorrow. And I got paid yesterday. What a wonderful week I'm going to have!

This evening I have to go en famille to see Batman. Before that, I'm going to take my beer belly out for a longer run, after which I may require medical assistance to get into the bath. Then a yogurt before going out to watch two and a half hours of nonsense and things blowing up. Looking forward to it.

Last year at this time, I remember hoping I'd get xxRaBlissBookxx published, or word about that, before I had to go back to the jobbie. Even although the secret agent is trying with two other books at the moment, I don't expect either of them to find a publisher. I think the agent taking me on was a mistake he made due to lack of experience. It's good for me since I don't have to deal with rejections, but it's a shame for him. Now, if I'd started The Revenge of the Traffic Wardens a year and a half ago ...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How brave is your secret agent? Wonder if he'd like 6 1/2 books that aren't even spell checked or if that would send him screaming for the hills.

I'm watching it rain. Enjoy the movie.

Hotboy said...

Marie: If your books are truly full of sex and violence ... you could join them together somehow with narrative links maybe. You'd need the afflicted person in the basement sticking the pages together, etc. Yeah, you could clean up! Streams of consciousness ... you need an agent and a manager and an entourage already! The movie was odd. Hotboy

Anonymous said...

Nope, not interested. I can't spell and slept through English classes. I think I'll stick to blogging.

Besides there is no chance I could chain them together. They are all different genre. Maybe this year I'll try a murder mystery hummmm....

Hotboy said...

Marie: The secret agent says crime pays. Hotboy

rob said...

Hotters! Which UFOs are off the blacklist today? I'm here to collect the backpay, will let you know how it goes.

rob said...

Never mind the agent. Have you got an editor? I would volunteer my services (my old man was a proofreader so it's in my genes) but am too busy chasing up the exploiting hut owners.

PS - if there are ny agents reading this - my life story is crammed full of sex and violence and I'm open to offers.