Tuesday 29 July 2008

रा Halfway

Tuesday 3:50 p.m.
I wakened up this morning feeling happy. This is not usual. I was so pleased that I was on holiday and still have nearly three weeks left. What a fortunate creature!

Yesterday, and most of today, we in the capital city were inflicted with haar, some kind of sea fog. Undaunted I cycled down to Cramond and along the promenade into the teeth of a contrary and cold wind. After an hour and a half on the bike, I was buggered for anything else.

I read once that you could believe in chakras or not, according to your taste. Maybe they correspond to nerve nexuses, but maybe they don't. Who cares? In the Disbelieving Congregation, we don't believe in any things, so .... In collecting the Four Blisses, you seem to have to move down your spine (and up it), getting big sweeties from the chakras.

You should maybe be in a breathless state for this part of the juju, but I've been getting noticeable effects at the four chakra points for ages. We're talking about bliss here; like the envelope expanding at these junctures and you thinking: Wow! whilst tryng not to think of anything. For some reason, I'm getting more on the way down .... like if I'm trying to pour something down from a deity above my head ... than I am on the way up.

The top chakra used in the deity yoga juju is bang right in the middle of your brain. I don't understand that. You'd think it would be just under your crown or at your third eye. The pineal gland is right in the middle of your brain. There some odd things about the pineal gland, but I can't remember what they are now!

The sun has just come out. I think I'll take a book to the Botanic Gardens!

3 comments:

rob said...

It's a relief to learn that chakra non-believers are permitted. Next thing you'll be saying that even photons are just a load of old photons - how postmodern!

Hotboy said...

Albert? Is it you? The belief or the non-belief are just silly around here. Just give us your money!!! Ten percent off the top, please! Hotboy

rob said...

I'll give you 10% of my hut management back pay, if the exploiting owner ever gets around to coughing up.